Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to the Future

Today I am embarking on something very important, an experience that could have a vast impact on my future. I am going on a second interview for a co-op position in public affairs that could open up a world of opportunities for me.

I'm anxious, excited, and hopeful that this interview will go well and that my talents can be well utilized at this organization. I know that it could be a valuable experience that will open up many doors and build on the skills I have acquired through my education and professional experience thus far.

I have to express my deepest and sincerest thanks to everyone in my life who has helped shape me in to who I am today. Without them, I wouldn't be here in this moment, right where I belong. I am so appreciative of all of the support I receive from my family, friends, boyfriend, advisors, teachers, mentors, colleagues and most of all from my Savior!

I know that everything happens for a reason, and what is meant to be, will be. So I'll put my trust in God and follow where he leads and remain faithful that today will go exactly as he planned.

Praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment