Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming Soon

Wow, I'm clearly having trouble with posting a blog daily. I could make an infinite list of all the excuses I find valid for not keeping up with it, however I will not waste my time on an inevitable scriptitation. I will make a list of upcoming exciting events in my life that I am looking forward to.

1. Judging DECA districts. Though I was never involved in DECA in high school, my younger brother is currently and I am attending to support him tomorrow. I am hoping that my knowledge in PR, marketing, and communication can be helpful in young minds.

2. Spending time with my cousins before I go back to school. My cousins, because they are closer in age than my siblings, have always been more like sisters to me than cousins. I will miss them a lot, along with my family, when I return to school after this month long break at home.

3. Attending the NAIAS as a compensated guest for ZF Friedrichshafen and blowing up my social media outlets, this blog included, about all the awesomeness I encounter.

4. Starting school again. I miss the routine and my friends, not the homework though.

5. Driving around listening to my newly renewed Sirius satellite radio. I love music and I love paying to avoid obnoxious and incessant rambling about nonsense that passes as "advertising" nowadays.

6. This is not something coming up, but I just HAVE to mention it because I'm still in awe. TRON: Legacy was a phenomenal movie. With a breathtaking soundtrack (Daft Punk has always been transcendensational) and arousing visuals, it's definitely one to add to your collection. Even if you never saw the first film, or played the game, or have any idea what I'm talking about: this movie can be enjoyable for anyone. With a smattering of action, adventure, romance, and drama, and an appropriate PG rating, it can be enjoyed from any perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment