Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tis the season

With Christmas fast upon us, I am trying to remember just how important it is to honor it's true purpose: The birth of our Lord!

Though our celebration this year may not be as festive, it is no reason to be less joyous and thankful for how God has blessed me since I rededicated my life to him a year and a half ago.
He is my everything and I want to please him in this life I have here on earth.

I am filled with appreciation for his grace and mercy in my life. I am so thankful for my friends, my family, my jobs, my education, and just my life in general. He has blessed me in so many ways that I do not deserve and I don't take enough time out of my day to dedicate to praising him for his infinite glory and wisdom.

In leu of this, I am finally getting a tattoo as a physical reminder of how in control of my life God is and how I don't have to worry because he always right beside me. I have always believed that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. It has become evident over the past few years how no matter how small and insignificant something may seem, God is watching and waiting. He is teaching me things and I am growing in my faith. I have decided to get the verse Romans 8:28 tattooed on my right foot as a daily reminder of how no matter how bad or good something is, it is all part of our marvelous creator's plan. And for that, I am ever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment