Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chrysler Wins the Super Bowl

Wow. Just wow. I can't even begin to explain the respect and admiration I have for the genius behind Chrysler's new marketing campaign. I mean, by far, at the 2011 NAIAS, they were the first and best press conference showcasing their goals for the next year.

And what another smart move by waiting to promote their beauty and class until the Super Bowl.

Not only do they make Detroit proud, and anyone from Michigan, but they use a prominent [and not to mention attractive:)] artist to push their cause even further. What honesty and hard work is evident in their vehicles and in this promotion.

I'm speechless.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKL254Y_jtc

No comments:

Post a Comment