Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get it!

Though the hour merits I be in bed, I felt the need to tout my accomplishments for a moment. I'd like to say that I pride myself on getting things done in an efficient manner and staying ahead of my schedule before becoming overwhelmed.

I work four jobs and am taking 15 credits this semester. Sometimes I just like saying this because of the attention I get. In reality, it's not that difficult. I find my classes easy and have a system of organization that allows me to complete an abundance of work during class - it's called multitasking ;) Work stays the same each week for two of my jobs unless I pick up extra shifts, and the other two are at my own pace for the most part. What an unfortunately selfish act which I indulge in, feel free to judge.

Sometimes things can get chaotic, but it's times like this when I'm on my grind and going strong that I feel like I could commit to even more activities. But as it stands, I would just like to say I am so eternally grateful to God that he has blessed me with so many opportunities and I am excited to be growing and serving him in new ways each day. I couldn't have done any of it without him.

He knows how much I appreciate keeping busy, but also how much I need breaks to take a breather. I am looking forward to continuing writing and sharing all of the great things that I have going on in my life and how I can serve him and lead others in his direction to enjoy the wonders he has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment