Saturday, December 4, 2010

You can get with this, or...

Being able to lease my very own car for the first time has been such a rewarding experience. Though up until I was almost 20 years old I had the privilege of driving cars owned by my parents, I always wanted a car to call my own.

Don't get me wrong, I still paid for gas, insurance, ocasional repairs, etc. But those cars weren't MINE. Now that my name is on the paperwork, I feel so liberated. I work hard to be able to afford my car, and it's worth every minute.

My Corsa Blue 2010 Kia Forte Koup is a fine piece of machinery. Now granted my dream car would be a Black '69 Camaro SS or Phantom Rolls-Royce, I'm still pretty pleased that at my age I can be the owner of a sporty and affordable car.

The following is just a snap-shot of what my baby can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NdBE_H-Lw&feature=related

And if that isn't enough. Around the time I was looking into purchasing/leasing a car, this amusing little ditty found it's way onto the television. Though it isn't for my car particularly, it is an amusing marketing technique and the song is now my ringtone of course.

For more on the 2010 Kia Forte, visit Kia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment